Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentines

I love giving and receiving Valentines, it is my favorite thing about this holiday! So I wanted to share with you what I did last year for my Valentines.
There is one of the cutest little Etsy shops called Paper + Pip and they create some of the cutest little printables. I was able to get these when they were running a deal on GroupDealz last year.
I just fell in love with all the different designs and the cute little pictures. They are too sweet!
These went together pretty quick.
I whipped up a batch of cookies using Valentine's M&M's instead of chocolate chips.
Purchased these paper CD sleeves and put a little red napkin in each one and then put a cookie inside.
I wrapped the Valentine's I printed out around the cookie sleeve and tied it up with twine.
They are so darling and yummy! I couldn't wait to give them out!
I hope this helps you if you are searching for a cute Valentine idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! YOU ROCK!