Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine Mantle

I love decorating for Valentine's Day! It's the perfect excuse to have a little extra foof and glitter everywhere. Last week I showed you my two heart shaped wreaths and how to make them HERE & HERE. This week I'm going to show you how I decorate my mantle for Valentine's Day.

I love this year's mantle! I made the banner a few years ago and it's supper cute hanging up there; I just love it! It was very simple to make and there is a great toot HERE. I just used 3 different fabrics that I thought looked good together. I had a few extra triangles so I wrapped them around the 2 candles. The red rose thing is just a ball covered in extra pizza squares from my heart wreath. And the love story print is from the girls over at Eighteen25 and is one of my favorites. Everything else pretty much stays up there all year.
Anyway, I hope you like it; I know I sure do!
I'm not sure what happened to last years photo but here is a picture of the year before right after I finished my banner. 


2011 Valentine's Day Mantle

I'd love to see your homes decorated for the holiday, post me a link.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! YOU ROCK!