Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby Card & Cookies


Last weekend I had a baby shower card to make. I do not have any baby type stamps, so I was a little worried. The baby is a boy so I pulled out my western stamp set and used this as inspiration and this is what I came up with.
I think it turned out pretty well.
And the inside is really cute too!
I had a lot of fun baking new cookie flavors too! I grabbed a bag of Reese's chips and made the recipe on the back of the package. It was so yummy!

If you have never tried these before, go ahead and make a batch for yourself!
I've been waiting to try to make M&M cookies and I got my chance the other day! They were really good too!


I sure love cookies! They are so much fun to make I can't wait to try another new recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! YOU ROCK!