Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 FREE PRINTABLE!


I've waited all year for this!! It's The Tomkat Studio's 2013 calendar!!!
Isn't it just beautiful! I didn't think she could top last years because I really loved that one but this is so pretty and so fresh! I'm loving it! And just like last year I need a to-do/to-blog list to go with it. So here it is if you would like it too:
These were made to print at 5x7 size page. Just cut them out and use as needed! I'm going to put mine in my little planner I made last year along with my calender. I will show that on the ol bloggy a little later.
HAPPY 2013!! Enjoy your New Year's Eve celebrations!!

to download the calendar go HERE!
to download the to-blog list go HERE!
to download the to-do list go HERE!

ps: If you download these leave me a comment or send me a link, I'd love to see how you use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! YOU ROCK!