Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 To Do List & FREE PRINTABLES

Do you like to do lists? I love them! I especially like to use them to stay organized and have a place to jot down ideas I have that I want to blog about.
While surfing blogland I found this awesome calendar that I love done by The Tomkat Studio.

I just love the colors and the font and the simplicity of it. What can I say, I have a thing for cute calendars! I also have a thing for to do lists :) So I used the calendar for inspiration. I pretty much wanted a to do list that matched exactly. It took a lot of trial and error and a lot of scanning the millions of fonts on my computer; I don't have the exact same font she used but what I used is close enough for me. And this is how it turned out:

I love them they are just perfect!
I also created a regular to do list for anyone that would like to have one of those as well. I like to hang these on the fridge for the grocery list or whatever else I don't want to forget.
(Sorry, not sure what happened to the green one in the preview but the lists match the colors in the calendar.)
These were all designed to fit a 5x7 size page. The easiest way to print the PDF is to select the "Multiple pages per sheet" option in the Page Scaling drop down:
Then just cut them out and use as needed! I'm going to put mine in a little planner I'm making with the calender from The Tomkat Studio. Maybe I will show that on the ol blog a little later.... I'll have to write that down so I don't forget!
HAPPY 2012!! Here's to staying organized!

to download the calendar go HERE!
to download the things to blog about list go HERE!
to download the to do list go HERE!

ps: I love your feedback; if you download any of my free printables leave me a comment and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! YOU ROCK!