Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baking and Card Making!

This past week has been a lot of fun! I was just needing to make something sweet so I pulled out the Jiff Peanut Butter and cranked out these delicious Peanut Butter Cookies! They have got to be the best ones I have ever made. They were quick and easy and so much fun. Mmmmm smelled really good too!
I just added the chocolate chips on top after they came out of the oven because nothing goes better with peanut butter then chocolate!
Friday was my uncle's birthday so I put together this sweet little card for him!
I just love this set and the little bone!
Then the envelope, I always have to put something on it to spice it up. Nothing is more boring then a plain white envelope.
Saturday Danny and I went to a wedding reception for our friends. Their colors were black white and hot pink. It was so pretty! Here is the card I made for them.
I love these little fan things so I made one for the card and used hot pink ribbon to tie on the pearls.
The inside is pretty too, with a little flower in the corner.
And then the envelope!
They had the most delicious cake at the reception. It was chocolate with a peanut butter filling. I decided on Sunday afternoon that I needed to recreate this. It worked pretty well, the filling was perfect. The only problem was that I just had too much of it. When I put the top layer on the cake and started frosting the top with vanilla frosting that was just a little too thin the cake cracked and I got the Grand Canyon right down the middle.
I used toothpicks to hold it up and threw on the mini chocolate chips to hide my mess up. It sure was yummy though, no matter what it looked like on the outside!
That's it for last week! Maybe this week I will have some time to do more fun stuff! We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! YOU ROCK!