Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sweet little Birthday card

Sunday was my sister-in-law's birthday so I created a card I hope she will love!
I used 2 shades of pink, a red and white. I was a little nervous after I got all the pieces cut out that it wouldn't tie together very well. I didn't know what color inks to use, I don't have all the same ones as the paper. I had to use pink, red and purple and I didn't have any ribbon to match it at all! But it turned out great, I love it! I hope she enjoys it! It's going in the mail today!
The center of each of the flowers is a large dot of white glitter, a little hard to tell from the photos. After I finished the card I stamped the envelope with white, it says "I Love You." You should be able to see it in this shot, bottom left corner. Took forever to dry, I hope it's not smudged by the time it gets to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! YOU ROCK!