Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween Party Projects

Hello again!
It's my favorite time of the year, FALL! I love everything about this season. The smells are so wonderful and the colors are gorgeous! Best of all, Halloween! This is one of my favorite holidays. I love all the fun things about Halloween, the fun decorations all the cute kids in stinkin cute costumes! It's so much fun!
This year I helped my cousin make invites for a party we are planning to have. Just a simple invite that was easy to make a lot of. This is how it turned out!
As an added touch I punched 2 holes in the top and threaded it with an orange ribbon. These were very fun to make and it only took us about an hour to make all that we needed!
<//insert><//insert>
Also at the party we wanted to have a fun jar full of candy corn. We are going to have people guess how many pieces are in the jar to win a prize. I have a few mason jars I thought I could tie a ribbon around and that would be cute but when I stumbled across this jar I just had to get it!
<//insert><//insert>I love apothecary jars, they are so cute! I took my new jar and added a rub on to the lid (Ghouls just want to have fun) and tied a ribbon around the top. It's super cute! I can't wait to add the candy corn!

And when I saw this jar I needed it too! I added the BOO! rub on. This is where the slips of paper with the guess will go! Happy Halloween! Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! YOU ROCK!