Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

The blog!

If you haven't noticed, I redid the entire blog this past week! I love the new background and I've cleaned up and made all my links so much easier to find. I love to keep things categorized and alphabetized! This was mostly for me, if I happen to be away from my computer I can still find and read all the blogs and sites that I follow. Hopefully these are helpful for anyone that happens to follow my silly little blog......
If you have any good ones you like that I don't have let me know, I don't think you can ever follow too many!
I love these and get so much inspiration from everyone!
Happy blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Cuteness! It is so nice when you finally are happy with your blog junk (atleast for a minute!) Awesome stuff girl!

    love your guts
    mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I am doing a giveaway on my blog for everyone that voted for me so make sure you go and enter!!

    love your guts
    mandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! YOU ROCK!